Galaxy Watch 6 Leaks

Is the Galaxy Watch 6 Pro news real? :scream:
By ALLSTARSPACE

3 Likes

Oh I love the Exclusive Lugs for fixing the Bands . That will push the cost of a Half decent set to the cost of a Facer Premium account :::))) Watch this space :thinking:

2 Likes

Oil? Battery acid? :hushed: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It can’t be leaking oil, it’s not a Harley Davidson! :rofl: Maybe battery acid or coolant.

1 Like

I just wonder if the watch body will accept regular bands, or the aftermarket companies will be making the new compatible watchbands for the Galaxy Watch 6.

1 Like

Yeah . Really Cheap . My cheap Metal Bracelet has the Quick release Pins on it . Never come across them before . So as long as It has the right Fishtail I can put any old Shit on my Watch .

I have aftermarket bands on both of my GW5 Pros. One has the fishtail and one doesn’t, and that is the only way I can tell them apart. :rofl:

1 Like

I have never spent more than £20 on a Bracelet . When I was wearing Timex Indiglo the watch cost £30 . :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :thinking: :+1:

2 Likes

I used to have one of the Indiglo watches and I also had a Timex Illusion watch. That was so novel when it came out. As far as watchbands go I have two of these, one with the fishtail and one without.
https://www.amazon.com/Fintie-Stainless-Replacement-Bracelet-Smartwatch/dp/B079MF1Y6F/ref=sr_1_8?crid=86E7J6MMFDBN&keywords=steel+watchband+for+galaxy+watch+5&qid=1689710577&sprefix=steel+watchband+for+galaxy+watch+5%2Caps%2C110&sr=8-8

1 Like

I don’t expect any groundbraking novelties.
Glucose level monitor (or something like that) would make a real difference.
5 days battery would make a difference.

I think changes will be cosmetic, nothing more.

2 Likes

I still use my 4 classic, skipped the watch 5, and Im patiently waiting for the 6 to come out.

2 Likes

I’ve switched to watch 5 mostly because of the battery life. It’s a huge difference.

But I miss rotating bezel.

1 Like

Get in the Queue for the 6classic. With the Bespoke Bands :::)))