Galaxy watch but is Google face

Can you make it this one if possible please

2 Likes

Can you make it this one if possible please
Galaxy watch classic 6

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer Community @anantgajjar10 :slightly_smiling_face:
Sorry to be saying this, but this is the “Show Your Style” section, where people show their creations, and we cannot copy other peoples designs, that wouldn’t be nice and could cause Copyright problems.
That said, I’m sure one of our wonderful members could easily create something very similar if they have the time.

4 Likes

But - maybe - someone will be bored and will make it.

It’s not a complicated watchface.

1 Like

Welcome @anantgajjar10 . If you are asking about an Apple Face I doubt it . I can not .
You could have a go yourself . Many would be happy to help you through that . Those hands have been posted already on here as gifts You only have to find the Font after that .

1 Like

If you like my version, tell me, then I’ll brush it up and publish it…

5 Likes

LOL

I just knew a solution will be found!

tom.vannes your version is even more beautiful.

4 Likes

White pixels consume 3 times the battery power of red, green, or blue ones.

2 Likes

Hi @anantgajjar10
did not hear back yet, but that did not stop me. I have a mini series coming along which I will publish soon. Stay tuned.

1 Like

I’m no expert here but as far as I know, there’s a difference between LED and OLED screens. The later Samsung phones use OLED and it’s the back-light that consumes the battery rather than RGB colours. With LED to make white all three RGB colour pixels need to be fired so as you say using one of them saves battery.
Hmmm - I think we hijacked the topic.

2 Likes

You raise a god point - clearly the 2 technologies work differently. But how would an end user who is not an electrical engineer or something like that know how the pixels of a particular screen are illuminated? And beyond that, does Samsung tell us what kind of screen the Galaxy 6 watches have? And even if they do, it seems to me the difference between a battery powered screen and a wall powered one would make a big difference in deciding which type is best.

I was surprised at how much better the Galaxy 6 screen is compared to the Galaxy 4. And I’d like to know how the pixels are actually illuminated. When I designed my face years ago I did it with the intention of making it as energy efficient as possible - so I used only Red, Blue, and Green colors (and some Yellow too - 2 out of 3), But maybe I could splurge with the Galaxy 6 and add some white?

https://beta.facer.io/user/74YvtDi9fd

2 Likes

All displays have some Illumination . They are back lit or pixel lit . LCD is a mask to a Back lit screen . We don’t have Paper Faces Yet . So each pixel is composed of 3 LED or OLED ( ORGANIC ) and each is lit by some degree or another to give all the colours from the R G B you mentioned . White is obviously the three as bright as can be . TFT is a similar technology but for us Behaves the same .

If I understand it right, GW6 uses their AMOLED displays, which have some matrix of colored sub-pixels. Whether a white pixel consisting of 3 partially lit subpixels consumes more than a one color pixel consisting of 1 fully lit (to maintain same brightness) subpixel is questionable.

2 Likes

And the answer is…

Each pixel in an AMOLED display is made up of three subpixels - red, green, and blue - which emit light independently . When a pixel needs to be black, all three subpixels turn off completely. When it needs to be white, all three subpixels turn on at full brightness.

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/glossary/what-is-amoled-display/#:~:text=Each%20pixel%20in%20an%20AMOLED,turn%20on%20at%20full%20brightness.

I rest my case.

2 Likes