Gauge Generator

Free application that makes it very easy to create Gauges, scale and more to your watch face projects
Download from Github
pic1

4 Likes

Fantastic . Did you Create that ? Thank you for Sharing .

2 Likes

that’s pretty cool.

Hey,
What you created is really beautiful, I don’t have much knowledge of art, my friend Russell is one of my teachers and he is patient in teaching me… I know it’s abusive, but could you show me how to make this art on Facer?
Congratulations and, thank you in advance!
Christian

Oi,
Muito lindo isso que você criou, não tenho muito conhecimanto de arte, o amigo Russell é um de meus professores e, tem paciência a me ensinar…sei que é abusso mas, poderia me mostrar como fazer essa arte no Facer?
Parabéns e, desde já agradeço!
Christian

1 Like

That looks brilliant, do you have a version that works on chromebook please???

3 Likes

No, I didn’t make it. It belongs to someone named Daniel Alberski on GitHub. Incidentally, I use this tool for making gauges, scales and etc. Hopefully it can be useful here…

3 Likes

Cool . It is always difficult to guess the skills of Makers . I am admiring your work from Afar. I spend so much time on the community I some times let one go by . But here I am . It is just Nosiness’ really . Nice Little Utility . I make most of my stuff in CAD but it is great for Aspiring Makes to have stuff that sets the centre in the centre and with transparent background . Well Done .

2 Likes

I will be interested to know how you get on with a chrome book . Your faces look very Accomplished . I have often said to people who wan to star out Making that A Net Book would do . Here is the link to a Dial making web app . Obviously not he same as the one @budi.buy Posted .
https://www.oliverboorman.biz/projects/tools/clocks.php

3 Likes

yes. the best thing here is that it can run through a browser and can definitely be used through a chromebook.

3 Likes

unfortunately this has to be run by running the exe file. However, you can use Dial Maker via the web application that Brother Russellcresser sent you a link to. You can be sure that this can run on a Chromebook via a browser.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, I’ll check it out in the next couple of days.

3 Likes