Gif not showing up till 10:30am

Hello all and good day!
I am running into an issue I have not experienced yet. I have a sequence and it seems to want to only show up after 10.30am. lol. Not sure why or how to fix/adjust. The gif itself is composed of 8 images if that helps. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

1 Like

If you would add a link to this thread to the watchface itself with inspection turned on, that would allow us to look inside and see if we can find the issue.

3 Likes

Will do, thanks.

2 Likes

Quick question. How do I get it here with inspection turned on without publishing? New to this task, lol. @mrantisocialguy

2 Likes

The URL that shows in the box at the top of the webpage. It starts with http but you only need the part before the “?” mark. so it would be something like https://www.facer.io/watchface/WdV0r0jzcE .

2 Likes

Hope I got it right, lol. It’s the moving zombie in the lower right.

2 Likes

Hello, I see no reason for it acting like that.
Is it this way even on watch or just in the creator window?

2 Likes

Ah, haven’t tried on watch itself. Will give it a go. And I was saying the same thing. Lol. Looked through all code and other settings. Thanks

1 Like

The only thing I see that could be improved on what you have is the “Trigger” works best when set to “On Sync” instead of “On Wake”. But everything else is fine with the Sequence. Like @petruuccios said, try it on a real watch and see what happens. There is nothing in the way you set it up that should cause the issues you are seeing. It might also just be a bug in Facer Creator that Facer has not captured yet.

2 Likes

Yes MAG @mrantisocialguy . As Peter @petruuccios Says . There is nothing wrong with your work . I have never ever trusted TRIGGER ON SYNC . TRIGGER ON WAKE always works for me . Especially if you want it Scrolling with any sort of control .

2 Likes

I noticed strange thing, but I guess it is some creator page “feature”.
When you click the dim mode and back to active at some point in time and then you move the slider in the bottom, the sequence (with trigger: on wake) disappears in times before the point you made the last “wake”.

1 Like

Ha Ha Yes Fake Wake . I that on Sync or Wake trigger ?

Just move marked slider to the future and gifs will show.

Example: if it’s 9:00 am move slider to the right, anything later than 9:00 am.

3 Likes

Oh joy, @Facer_Official has introduced a new bug in Facer Creator. :hushed:

2 Likes

Oh no, it’s an old bug. It’s been here forever. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I was noticing it was appearing after the time I placed it in. Crazy bugs.

2 Likes