Google Pixel Watch 2

They might, but I haven’t seen it other than the “issuetracker” thing among the developers.

1 Like

Yeah looks like no go. It captured my >1000 steps that I did from today but not counting anymore. When I switch to a premium face it gets back to working.

EDIT: Actually I take that back, I restarted my watch after applying and it is working :+1:t2:

This is my current face that has steps working.

1 Like

Well darn. I tried the face you sent. I can’t really tell what that steps tag is. It’s not a customizable complication because I get 0 steps. Real step count is 5643 today. I also cannot get a response from the calendar app although all the others work fine. Tomorrow when my computer is awake again, I’ll see if that face is inspectable. Then we’ll know what’s really in there. Maybe the Pixel 2 fixed a little something anyway.

1 Like

Hi, all - well, it’s morning here and no, the face is not inspectable. I’m wearing it today just to see what the steps do for me (this is Original Pixel, not Pixel 2). I have asked the designer to make it inspectable so I can research further. No luck with the calendar app selector either, but if the face is not inspectable I can’t see what’s in there - maybe later. App selectors 1 through 7 work fine and do what they say they do, so maybe 8 (calendar) is just missing - that would be easy to fix.

1 Like

Ok, then steps (regular Facer step tag) counts steps correctly on the Pixel 2? I wore the face this morning and it stopped counting at 943. So, Original is a no go, but apparently Pixel 2 counts correctly past 999.

I’ve asked the designer and he says it’s the regular Facer tag. So something is fixed. Hooray!

1 Like

Sounds about right the handful of items you mentioned there in the last few. For me none of the faces I have open the calendar app. Seems to be something with the faces with the complication for that (those are the only faces I have in regular rotation) across multiple designers.

1 Like

Calendar shortcut has never worked on the Pixel 1 as well.