Google Weather app style watch face

That looks pretty neat @mrantisocialguy
Maybe add some more colours :thinking:

2 Likes

What about this way?

3 Likes

Hey nice work Peter, I like it, maybe a little colour to the main time, to make it stand out more :thinking:

Getting closer. I think the font and color are off and it’s too busy

1 Like

Ok, Im gone with this, had fun 2h longer than I expected :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what I had forget. The colors and temperatures. That’s what happens when you get busy on too many projects…

2 Likes

This is pretty good but also not the right colors or font. Does the weather icon change?

1 Like

Nice Weather Icons @petruuccios not seen them before. Glad to see they change. Good they simulate by running the Time Machine. Hats of to you and @mrantisocialguy for Jumping at this Request.
I am not that Keen on breaking my Development Programme to do them. Nice Job Both of you.

2 Likes

Hit the play button on preview twice, to make it fast forward and you will see.

1 Like

Thanks, I could not remember where I snatched them, I would have given credit earlier.
Thank you for sharing them :slight_smile: I only colored some a bit for this case.

3 Likes

Hey Listen @petruuccios . I was not being Facetious . I did not recognise the Icons . Very Nice when they are coloured . I honestly did not remember posting those . I have to say they were not all my own work . Oh May be they were ? I wish I could remember some of this stuff :::)))

4 Likes

This is as close as I can get it. It resembles the WearOS weather widget, but it will never be the same.

MAG 1915

6 Likes

Wow .

2 Likes