Google Weather app style watch face

I think this style looks super clean. It would be cool if there was a watch face with a similar design.

2 Likes

Welcome @luked1989
I see you are wearing a similar Face on your watch . I presume you would not want the Weather on the face all the time . So a flip face might be the answer . Some do not like a Face that Flips with Motion or Timing . So then you are left Finding a Pro who would give Time to that so you could get the Weather Face with a Screen Tap .
Make it a Project for yourself you will get all the help you need here . :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That would be fun and all but unfortunately I don’t have the time for such a project.

Something similar style but of course with time, battery, date would be awesome. I’m pretty sure it would get a lot of sales if someone was to make it.

1 Like

I presume you would want to see the weather on it as well. You say Sales. You will find Those who Sell Faces are on thier own Development Programmes and very few entertain Requests. Someone who makes free faces might have a go.

2 Likes

@luked1989 & @russellcresser
I like the idea and might just try doing that, but as it stands right now, I have about a 30-day wait time on new faces to be published. I normally try to work about a month ahead so I can have play time and make sure the faces are really ready to publish before I do.

5 Likes

Best Man for the job if you ask me :::)))

2 Likes

@mrantisocialguy makes great Faces, and he uses a similar style to what you showed us sometimes, so you’re in luck that he’s here.

2 Likes

I am starting on the face you are wanting. Of course, it won’t be exactly like the weather app but it will have that look. The premium version will be named MAG 1950 and the free version will be MAG 1951. Expect to see it sometime mid to late June since I have a 30 day or so backlog of faces right now. Please subscribe to my Facer Channel Mr. Antisocial Guy so you won’t miss it. Plus you might find some other faces you’ll like. :grin:

3 Likes

MAGic. The True Spirit of a Decent Community .

2 Likes

mrantisocialguy why do you have a 30-day wait time on new faces to be published??

I didn’t know about that, did you break some rule or published too many faces?

1 Like

That face looks pretty simple to me. Must be done in 1h or so. I will give it a try once I get home.

2 Likes

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This is a screen capture of my to be published faces. All of them are numbered in the order they will publish plus I keep a record of the faces in two webpages on different sites. To change the order of a watch face by number is a royal PITA.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Preview.

1 Like

Every face after the one with the pink rose on it will be in the order of Premium, Free, Premium, Free, etc. Which means changing one face name necessitates changing the two plus the two watch faces names that are being replaced. It gets very confusing very fast.

2 Likes

ah, that’s why we used to skip lines by 10 in basic, back in the old days… 10, 20, 30… you could always insert a 15 then :wink:

2 Likes

I still do revision numbers even so I could slip one in if I had to.

I took a screenshot for you guys in case the sun doesn’t shine where you’re at :joy:. The yellow changes purple and white depending on weather conditions. I think the yellow is a winner though imo.
screen

2 Likes

This is what I have so far. I just need to spend time testing it for bugs. I have reorganized my watch numbers. The Free version is now MAG 1915 and will publish tomorrow afternoon. The premium version is MAG 1916 and will publish Saturday morning. (All times are eastern daylight time.) Which should be roughly 17:00h Friday and 12:00h Saturday in UTC or Greenwich time.

6cdfa4d8537ef1350ddfb58e2ed38b15_MAG1951-preview-round

3 Likes

I’ll be honest with you that looks nothing like the same :joy:

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t have access to the Weather dot com icons.

2 Likes