Got 5,000 Sync ... How to become Facer Partner?

Thank you @russellcresser

1 Like

400 / 18000 . Great Feedback . While we are talking about it . Please let us see the face you are talking about I want to Copy it . :joy: :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Wow . Alberto thanks for sharing those . I counted 57.7k syncs on that one Screenshot . You are safe from me copping that one . Bit too much work for me . :joy: :joy:

1 Like

It is what it is guys, no need to keep on asking the same old questions when all the relevant criteria is already fully accessible in mikeodays LINK above - the said positions were available for anyone to apply for.

2 Likes

Link broken.

They rearranged the pages. Now it is in the general FAQ section:
Become a Facer Creator Partner – Facer Creator

3 Likes

Poxa…eu bem queria participar mas, não tenho capacidade pra isso…

Damn… I really wanted to participate but I don’t have the capacity for that…

2 Likes

Just stick to having Fun like the Majority of us on Here . :blush::+1::blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s the moto, got to have some fun. I had 3 faces taken down by Marvin in my first steps with Facer and so I probably ended up on the black list. No clue if there is an expire date for that…

4 Likes

Tom . I think it is more about Intentional Infringements . I was thinking of Publishing this as a test . I got the Face from the Net . I was looking for Yellow watch faces . It even had the date window cut out already .

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

The Quality Guidelines link is broken here. Does someone have a valid link to the page?

1 Like