Got 5,000 Sync ... How to become Facer Partner?

Dear All,
Thank you all to visit my page and sync the watch faces. Today i got my first 5,000 sync in total. I would like to know, how to become FACER partner? Am i eligible now? can you please advise. Thanks in advance.

Please visit my page, share and sync. Every day uploading new faces for your valuable smart watch. Enjoy !!

1 Like

Hello,
that “your watch faces must have received at least 5,000 syncs in the past 30 days” is just one of multiple conditions. read more here:
https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/articles/360015958074-Become-a-Facer-Creator-Partner

3 Likes

@petruuccios Thank you for your valuable comments and link. I have started 19 days back and on 20th day got 5000 sync in total. Is it required one watch face need 3000 sync or all together 5000 sync in all faces?

1 Like

The number it self does not guarantee you the priviledge of joining the club. Read further. Among other things, they expect you to make a collection, banner etc.
And there is still one important subjective if: If you satisfy these criteria and are selected by the Facer team, you will receive an invite by email.

4 Likes

I think it’s total syncs for One Face as well, but don’t quote me on that.

3 Likes

Good luck :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Cool @icrltd4 @icrltd4 I was so pleased to have 5k in two years . :::)))

4 Likes

Facer’s conditions for partner are -

To qualify for the Facer Creator Partner Program:

• You must be an independent designer who produces high-quality, innovative, and diverse watch faces on Facer
  • Your watch faces must have received at least 5,000 syncs in the past 30 days
  • You must have created at least one collection of watch faces showcasing your own designs, with a banner respecting our quality guidelines
  • You must be an active and constructive member of the Facer community, including its forums, comment threads, etc.
  • You must have zero copyright/trademark infringement strikes. See www.facer.io/copyright
  • You must respect Facer’s terms of services. See www.facer.io/terms

If you satisfy these criteria and are selected by the Facer team, you will receive an invite by email.

Note the last bit. Even if you meet all the criteria, its still up to the Facer team whether they invite you. I did everything on their list (and my syncs were at 13k per month for a while - I think they actually peaked at 15k per month), but still never got an invite. It’s all veiled in mystery. I gave up, and I’m actually glad I did.

You have a nice collection there @nobel.mixed . Good luck with your partner pursuit, but don’t let it rule you, or ruin your spare time. There are no guarantees. Do it on your terms, and enjoy it for what it is.

8 Likes

@richiebee Many thanks for your valuable comments. I design those for my own satisfaction and i am enjoying it. But meantime i am hoping also, Facer Team will select me.

3 Likes

Hello @alsx65 your total sync shows more then 2 lacs. Congratulations. I hope you are a partner. But beside your name facer creator partner not showing. Are you a partner with facer. What facility a partner can get from facer. Please advise.

1 Like

no i’m not a partner and about syncs there are alot of no partner creators here that have double or triple syncs than mine , you have to keep out of your mind to become a partner beccause is a choice of the site property , there are no matematical step to become partner , it’s all about their marketing perspective as it has to be.We have to be happy that we have that free possibility to create our design for fun and for personal knowledge or challenge.

3 Likes

The following link was posted on the Facer Slack channel ( I don’t know if it was published elsewhere as well ):

https://news.facer.io/celebrating-1-million-in-designer-payouts-and-launching-our-first-facer-creator-partner-program-85bd2e11baff

That window has now closed. I have not heard anything about how successful or otherwise it was but I assume that if it was successful then that process may well end up being one of the ( or maybe the main ) avenues to becoming a partner.

If I see another post like the one above in the future I will copy it to the forum so you guys get to see it.

Mmm, having said that, the news site where this was posted is public and you guys can also keep an eye on it yourselves :wink:

https://news.facer.io

3 Likes

Hear Hear. Wise words from a NoPro :::)))

1 Like

hello, if I understand it right, the partner gets

• the PRO perks like color themes, wariables, chrono etc. automatically granted which altogether is in my eyes the best benefit (please correct me if I am wrong, because I really do not care that much for the following things and fantasize about if the partner program could have two stages)

and in addition to the PRO creator “just” the following perks

• Sell Watch Faces
  • Exclusive Marketing Opportunities
  • Google Play and Galaxy App Store publishing
4 Likes

just to be more clear the pro creator feature are available for everyone that pay a subscription but its not a condition to be a partner . In some case, if you are chosen to be a partner, i think ( dont remember in wich post i read it) you have to subscribe and pay the pro creator version but is better some partner explain better

3 Likes

@nobel.mixed . You do understand that you have to have been a PREMIUM Subscriber for some time besides having the Requisite number of Sync Per Month. This is not a target. It is expected that you hold that level of Syncs then at some stage Facer may invite you to Apply to Become a Partner. I wish you all the Very Best with that. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I think you have to remember it is Facer that wants to make some Profit. Not Facer that wants to Profit You.

3 Likes

Exactly ,and i add that for my three day free trial with pro feature the syncs are 90% less than a free face ,just for example my top pro version sync has 400 syncs ,the free version of the same 18k .For me that opened my eyes and take out of my mind the think to become a partner and start to have the real fun to make wfaces, your works reach alot more ppl around the world with free and make new friends with same passions

2 Likes

I am so glad to get a comments from you @mikeoday Sir. Thank you. Yes. I have applied already on time from that link and waiting for results.

1 Like

@alsx65 Yep. Thank you for your comments.
I am far far far away to achieve that much sync which you got. People loves your works.

1 Like

Thank you @petruuccios .

1 Like