Gotta Love Droids Right 😁

7 Likes

tenor
(they don’t make actors like him anymore)

Nice droids! I like the rotary calendar too.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend: just duplicated from an older Face because I liked the Gauge & Day/Date Wheel and wanted to use that sequence that I played around with quite a lot :grinning: :+1:
BB Gif 01

4 Likes

You are the Master . Well Done .

3 Likes

Thanks my good friend, too kind as always :blush:

2 Likes

Shockingly good watchface!

4 Likes

Disney’s Black Hole?

2 Likes

I don’t understand sorry :thinking:

1 Like

I meant the robot @mrantisocialguy posted, I thought it’s from Disney’s movie Black Hole.

And used to be on here that when you replied to a specific post, your reply showed who you replied to… it doesn’t do that anymore… or have I been away long enough to remember wrong?!

2 Likes

Ah, sorry, I thought you were referring to my Face :joy:

2 Likes

If you use the reply to Arrow on the right it addresses the person you are answering . It will all be much easier when we are all Stiitng together in the Pub over A Beer .

I did exactly that, for both my previous posts, but neither show as a targeted reply!

Edit: I did the same here, see below. Now my reply does not show (on my screen, at least) as a targeted reply, while yours does. The interwebs is broken!

Screenshot

2 Likes

Oh . Are you on App Or Web . Mobile or PC . I mostly us the Web Pages if I can . Sorry to give the simple answer first . That is the only place to start . If you are not sure if it is going to work Invoke the person @kourosh you are addressing .

@kourosh You are 100% correct. I was looking for a droid picture and that popped up and I couldn’t let it get away without using it.

2 Likes

@kourosh You almost have to tag them like I am doing with you if you want to make sure the person knows you are responding to them and not someone else. Like you I think it used to do that but now it doesn’t any more.

1 Like

@russellcresser That is pretty much what I have started doing lately.

1 Like