GSWH1000 - GPRH1000 / GDBH2000 WatchFace

Hi 4 All.

I owned this week an Casio GSWH1000 - WearOS 2 - and wanna to ask if can someone create a WatchFace like de default used in all others GSquad models - GPR H1000, GBD-H1000 / H2000 , etc… used in the MIP Display.

I think to use in all day it gives all the information a wach needs to give - big date/week , hours, battery.

I have an Trex-1 and founded an watchface like this and its perfect to use in all day.

Thanks for all atention and we can negociate some $$$ for the job.

Sorry about my poor english.

André.

Welcome to the forum…
I think you will have a couple of problems with your request, first, nobody will make a copy of an existing real watch because of copyright rules so, just do search and you will find lots of watch faces of a similar style - many of them free. Secondly , it’s not the done thing to offer payment here.

Finally, why not have a go at making your own - if you get stuck you will find all the help you need here.

5 Likes

Tks

I do not think about the copyrights ´cause its all “Casio” but U R right.
Sorry abou the payment, I was thinking about the time and work that who desin it should expand so… sorry again.

I´ll take a look about the similar style.

Again, thanks a lot.

More importantly I 'm not sure your watch is supported by Facer . Someone else will join shortly who knows better than me for sure !

3 Likes

You mean this one?

I might have go at it, looks cool.

6 Likes

Search for H1000 … you may be surprised to find what you want

4 Likes

Nice ones, Jason!

4 Likes

Would be even better if we had tags available to display total steps for each of the past 7 days
Even watch face studio does not have this… so unlikely to happen… but they do have a couple of extra tags: Step count goal and step count goal percentage

Source: Tag expressions | Samsung Developer

3 Likes

I was wondering something like this

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 12-47-53 gprh1000 - Pesquisa Google

Ill take a look at H1000 here … let me see if there´s something already like this

Thanks to all !

2 Likes

@jason.clarke.uk Check the documentation . The goal and percentage are for Apple watches only . As far as I know .

2 Likes

This is watch face studio tags, not facer. Cant see anything in wfs about apple…isnt wfs just for wear os watches?

2 Likes

Yes WFS is only for Wear OS

2 Likes

Ha Ha . You confused me there . I work on Both so get confused very easy .

2 Likes

My versions:

4 Likes

Nice Work too… thanks, add Here

1 Like

That’s master Tom :smile:

2 Likes

Created 2 more faces and a PRO version to complete a small series:

5 Likes