GW5 or Pixel? Both Will Work Fine On Facer, But

Google Pixel Watch vs. Samsung Galaxy Watch 5: Which is the best WearOS smartwatch?

My vote is for the GW5, but battery life and size are my biggest concerns.

1 Like

In my opinion pixel is - compared to watch 5 - so ugly…

And, interesting, nobody talks about fantastic improvement of bands/straps developed for Samsung watch 4/5.
No other watch sits on hand like watch 4/5.

2 Likes

Does not sound like much…:

2 Likes

I decided I was going to stick with the Samsung watches and bypass the Pixel. Three things made me decide that. First the overall size of the watch, second the poor battery life and third the proprietary watch bands.

2 Likes

I’m very curious about Garmin watches, I would love to test Garmin Venu 2 Plus.

Don’t know how well Facer works on them.

1 Like

Facer doesn’t work on Garmin watches since they use their own operating system instead of WearOS.

1 Like

Oh! Didn’t know that!
You’ve just sank that ship. Now I don’t have to worry about it any more. :joy:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Get on Another Ship . I personally would wait for Samsung 6. Get a Reconditioned one for now :::)))

1 Like

I was very excited about watch 5 pro but it’s almost the same as watch4 classic so I didn’t upgrade.
We’ll see if watch 6 will bring some major improvement.

2 Likes

I thought the same at first, but the 4 Classic and 5 Pro are a lot alike but have some very large differences. The Pro is lighter and runs over twice as long as the Classic on a battery charge. The changes to the sensors on the back have improved the health tracking abilities. When I am testing my SpO2 level I can get it to read the first time with the Pro in its normal position on my wrist. The Classic I have to fiddle with because it can’t get the reading and thinks that I am moving around. You would almost have to have and wear both of them back-to-back to really notice the differences. But once you do you can’t unsee them.

2 Likes

Someone mentiond GW4. I am contemplating buying a refurbished GW4. Does the display come to the bezel or are the Promo picyures a Lie like the ones they sent out for the Active :::)))

1 Like

They are a lie just like all advertising is. The GW4, 4 Classic GW5 and 5 Pro all have the same screen and same bezel dimensions. They hide it pretty well now on all the Samsung watches but there is still the dead zone circle around the screen.

1 Like

I like what you are saying, I’m trying to find a reason to upgrade and you are giving me one.

1 Like

Oh well. Just have to carry on making faces them with a bleed :::)))

1 Like

If you want a watch with good battery-life, wear OS-3 update, quick with good specs…
→ Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra
If you like aesthetics, a good feel, …Mobvoi isn’t a good idea :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve thought I would like to try the TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS, but I’ve had a TicWatch E2 and a S2 and both of them died. Both were less than a year old and both died from the battery failing. That alone has made me shy away from Mobvoi altogether. Of course, it’s just my personal experience and others have had very good luck with Mobvoi watches, but I’m not going to trust them again.

1 Like

I would have the same opinion.
I suppose it’s been covered by guarantee?
I’ve had no issues so far (1y), so I may be lucky :wink:

2 Likes