Half Skeleton watch

Here’s my ‘Elite S’ watch - it’s a half skeleton watch. Thanks to @russellcresser for the bouncy second hand and to Tomaja for the original idea. I have ghosted the third complication but I’m not sure about the result - any comments would be welcome…

8 Likes

That’s… WOW !!
A masterpiece!

2 Likes

That looks great my friend, the whole skeleton section is brilliant, even the cover plates, excellent work :trophy: :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Not so sure about the 12 snd the 6. Either remove them or put them on top. But that’s just me …

Other than that, looks great!

4 Likes

Agree with Tom

1 Like

I think the cutout does not need to reach to the center, it could be same far from the axis like its outer edge is from the tickmarks

5 Likes

What I would say . Nice work . @BIELITZ .

2 Likes

good job

2 Likes

I agree - it also solves the numbers problem. The half face skeleton was originally just an exercise but, I have to agree that it looked a bit strange. Definately looks like a real sort of watch now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s the original -

and heres the new skeleton version, I had to add a few screws to keep two of the bridges in place -

5 Likes

Yes . Hold the bridges together with Screws . Good Idea . Really Nice Job there . If you are going to publish it tonight . Get as near as you can to Midnight L.A. time . Marvin might spot it and put it in the charts .

1 Like

WOW !!!
Nice job!

Welcome in the Master Ligue! :smile: