Hi friends, I feel it is only right to share a set of my clock hands (hours, minutes, and seconds) with you, in the hope that they might prove useful.


![]()




![]()



![]()



Hi friends, I feel it is only right to share a set of my clock hands (hours, minutes, and seconds) with you, in the hope that they might prove useful.


![]()




![]()



![]()



Hey, they look pretty cool actually, nice work there, well done
Don’t know if this in the Resources section, but there’s loads more there as well ok ![]()
Nice one @miani67 . I tool the liberty of re-catogorising this topic to Resources / Hands . Excuse me . Obviously I can change it back if you wish . Resources is a Fantastic Part of the Facer Community . I would not like to see your work passed by because people did not browse where you posted it .
Thanks for sharing with the community!
Not a super effort, but I wanted to use my favorite from that set.
Thank you, will definitely put them to use ![]()
I like this one better.