Heartbeat not accurate

ahahahah couldn’t resit to that picture posted,is for remark that facer creator is the top , not everithing always works btw its alot of fun

sorry but i’m lost about pubblish a not pubblished :laughing: :laughing: so i have to pubblish it

1 Like

You can enable inspection withuot publishing it. Just go back to your listed of faces and use the 3 dots to enable inspection. May not work in beta.

1 Like

ok lets me try test test test

ok this works but i mean like a preview as tha mattie above :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@alsx65 If you want to show the classic Preview.

Paste the link in you message. Then delete the * from the front of the link. Also delete /inspect from the end of the link. I post both as the Blue Link takes you straight to Inspect without going to preview.

1 Like

perfect thx, i need a bit of time to discuss about some of your faces with map location , i hope after Christmas , i’m a bit busy at now and gived them just some speed look , thx for your time

1 Like

It will be my Pleasure. I am sitting on the Shoulders of Giants, it will be good to give forward to someone who does high quality work . Everything I have done is inspectable but I have some bits in the Parts box that may be of use : )

2 Likes

Sorry I’m late. there are different layers with different opacity functions which are in sync with the sinus function and you heartbeat. It creates the effect of “pulsating”

I didn’t expect it to work and was playing around with the functions. I copied the function from my other watchfaces. I’m kinda proud of the space invaders one, because the rocket ship shoots a laser beam in sync with your heartbeat. that was also really hard to accomplish, because the laserbeam had to disappear after hitting an alien

the laserbeam is a cosinus function, while the ship is a sinus function

4 Likes

Oh wow . How great what a Font. Ha Ha.

2 Likes

Great Face, I love it, very well done @William :smiley:

1 Like

Thx I’m happy to pass on my knowledge, because there is so much potential

3 Likes

Oh oh, I have this strange feeling that in the near future @icrltd4 will be publishing a space invader game watch face. :laughing:

2 Likes

lmao at that @mrantisocialguy but no, even though I’ve had a Space Invaders gif in my saved bin for quite a while now :joy: I do have a little something else though…🥸:eyes:

2 Likes