Hello again My Fav Community

this is funny as hell …Thank you for sharing

3 Likes

I made a reply ages ago but it got lost. Just tsay that X axis needs a BT iof encouragement compared to Y. I love those eyes following me . I would give more here but I am supposed to be working.

2 Likes

@kourosh
@icrltd4

Kourosh knows I love his work, like yours.
Just replying to let ya know your test worked :+1:

You guys still have me in Awe with your math and art skills so… :wink:

4 Likes

This is a great idea @karinkaiser1967 and some good suggestions. Looking forward to finished product!

2 Likes

Share The Love Gif 01

4 Likes

2 of them posted

2 Likes

awwww how sweet is that

2 Likes

The animated two that you posted work great! Nice! :+1:

3 Likes

Challenge: who can turn that into true googly eyes that flop around randomly with watch movement?
(I started… i got a headache… I stopped :rofl:)

4 Likes

Make you go cross-eyed. Bit late for me. Random on Facer is a bit weird. Accelerometer without Raw is quite random on its own and very skittish if you put the multiplication factor up. All of them self centre and drift off screen. AccelRawY is the only one that makes sense. Then you have 4 Gyro settings to play with. Have fun. I will quickly post a test for you to look at. Don’t stay up too late. :rofl:

If you stick to accel stuff you can test it on the app on a phone without syncing it every two minutes . Gyro will not sync on the app.

3 Likes

Holy Gyro batman!

3 Likes

Woa! That’s a cool effect! Nice comparison between all the gyro options too. Thanks for putting that together @russellcresser !

3 Likes

Red Star moves around the most, just synced to try it out quick before going to sleep, nice work Rusty :clap:

2 Likes

All of these excellent bookmark-worthy expression tips are so great!! Makes me so inspired to create new faces… unfortunately I’m clean out of fresh ideas for the moment. Am thinking maybe a dinosaur but not sure how I want to execute the layout yet and since it would contain so much drawing I need to really be sure before I start.
You are all so brilliant and forthcoming. Such a breath of fresh air! :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah. AccelRaw is always the best on most watches. I think Samsung Watch Studio uses Gyro but we will not go there. Far to off Topic.
I just wish X and Y behaved the same. What Fun.

2 Likes