Hello again My Fav Community

So i have this watch Face and added Blk Circles as Eyeballs which I would like to move around . Any Help is Appreciated much as always Inspection is open

4 Likes

Hello,
you can try something like this:
for x ([center position]+[x-radius]*sin(#DWE#*[radians per second]))
for y ([center position]+[y-radius]*cos(#DWE#*[radians per second]))
example for the left eye:
X (118+13*sin(#DWE#))
Y (80+23*cos(#DWE#))
To change direction, change the sign before sin function.

4 Likes

3 Simple steps, 1 Rotation Tag - ((sin(#DWFSS#/2)*30))

3 Likes

You guys are really good at coding!

4 Likes

Brilliant . Bookmarked . Nice . There has not been anything to bookmark for a while . Genius Idea to set the the alignment to Wobble . :eyes: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Setting alignment like that, it acts like a Pendulum, so the speed can also be adjusted to be in time with the Seconds. Obviously @petruuccios also had a great method for moving the eyes, so well done Peter :clap:

4 Likes

Something else you can have fun with, eyes that follow you as you tilt the watch. :crazy_face:

Left eye: X=(118+((accelerometerRawX()))*1.5) and Y=(93-((accelerometerRawY()))*1.5)
Right eye: X=(187+((accelerometerRawX()))*1.5) and Y=(93-((accelerometerRawY()))*1.5)

The 118, 187, and 93 figures I used are approximations, you may need to adjust them to center the eyes.

6 Likes

That’s awesome, thank you for sharing this @kourosh :+1:

2 Likes

Ha Ha what Fun. :grinning:

2 Likes

For me this is what a decent community is about . Sharing Ideas and Joy .

4 Likes

I hear you there @russellcresser and I just knocked a Test version together quickly -

Works brilliantly bit I didn’t center them sorry

4 Likes

What’s not fun is going crosseyed trying to keep track of parentheseseseses… :nerd_face::crazy_face:

That’s where the free Windows app Notepad++ comes in. Quite handy, especially if you’re a programmer.
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

2 Likes

Looks like you published that. I can not get it. My connection here is not good an my watch is dissconnecting every minute again :::)))

1 Like

It’s not Published sorry @russellcresser Just did it for a quick test so synced it from the App here.

2 Likes

Published purely for testing right now @russellcresser

3 Likes

@icrltd4

Works brilliantly

Good to see you back sir.

3 Likes

Thank you most kindly @tom.itssos
All credit to @kourosh for his accelerometer math :+1:
The Test Only Face has been updated and Published as Smiley Face now, thanks guys :smiley:

4 Likes

Ha Ha that is brilliant.

2 Likes

OMG did I ever tell you Guys that I love ya ? If not … I LOVE YOU GUYS lol .And if i could i would email each one a piece of my Bday Cake Tomorrow

3 Likes

Ain´t that the truth

2 Likes