Hello from Bruges!

Until now iI used Watchmaker (not bad at all) but l’ m pleasantly surprised discovering and exploring Facer.
One first question though: is it possible to synchronize the watchbox of e.g. an Android smartwatch and an Android tablet?

3 Likes

Welcome @johanvr89 from Watchmaker . Many travel the various platforms to find the different gifts Each has . Facer Watchbox I your Profile shows various . Favourites ( selected by you .), Recents ( synced to your watch ) , Purchases , your Designs and your collections with some Facer ones . You will find them on any device when you open your profile . I loom forward to seeing your Debut Face . Enjoy .

2 Likes

Welcome! :blush: Your watchbox carries across from PC, phone and tablet as long as you log into the same Facer profile.

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I will be happy to try a first face as soon as possible :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for welcoming me and the quick response! And you are right (of course you are :grinning:): I tried to compare my favorites on tablet and mobile phone while my favorites sorting order was put on “recent” instead of “alphabetical”. My mistake! Thanks again…

4 Likes

No worries! All good - Looking forward to seeing what you create :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Johan

Welcome to the club. At Facer you will find a great place for face selecting or making. The fun part is in the latter. There is a pretty good documentation on Facer and this forum is excellent if you get stuck. Of course it is very much advised to look up in this database for similar questions. Many have already been posted.

So enjoy your time.

Ik wens je het beste.
Patrick.

4 Likes

Hey there and welcome… Always love when i see more people join the fun…

3 Likes

Thanks, Patrick (who probably does live not that far away from Bruges :grinning: ). There are already so many faces available on Facer that it seems difficult to me to be very original, but let 's start with mastering the technique. The rest are worries for later :grin:.
Misschien tot later?

Johan

1 Like

Dag Johan,

Ja klopt, ik was niet ver verwijderd van Brugge gedurende 62 jaar. Antwerpen. Brugge is mooier. Woon de laatste 3 jaar nu in Cogne, Vallei Aosta, Italia. Droom waargemaakt dus.

Origineel zijn, is een belangrijke voor mij. Ik maak hoofdzakelijk geanimeerde “faces”. Gezichten eigenlijk. Een soort van plastische chirurgie dan…
grin

Ik bedenk iets en maak het. Geef jezelf de tijd, leer de documentatie goed te gebruiken en raadpleeg de database hier. Het kan verslavend mooi zijn en soms frusterend. Doorzetten dus dan. Zit je vast, stel je vraag hier en je word uitstekend bediend.

Raadpleeg mijn collectie voor inspiratie.

Beautychaser • Facer: the world’s largest watch face platform

Tot later en succes.
Mvg
Patrick

1 Like