Hello from Czech Republic!

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself. I’m Katarina Spiralo, a photographer, graphic designer, and digital painter from the Czech Republic. A week ago, I bought the Galaxy Watch 5 and realized that I didn’t like any of the available watch faces. So, I started looking for an app where I could create my own, and that’s when I stumbled upon this website. At first, I struggled with the app, read forum posts, grappled with English… I’ve learned something new, and as I can see, I still have a long way to go. Designing watch faces has captured my interest; I have so many ideas and inspirations… K.S.

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to this community! You’ll find lots of resources here that you can use. And I have found helpful and bright minds here. So reach out if you get stuck. A

And since you seem to be a creative person, I’m looking forward to your designs!

6 Likes

Seja muito bem vinda…eu sou do Brasil!!!

Be very welcome… I’m from Brazil!!!

4 Likes

Hey Welcome @saxiwitch . You have made a good start . I love your Debut Face with the Cat .

5 Likes

Hello and welcome. Looks like you started well.

I see you use a lot the stroke and glow effects. I am not sure how the actual state of things is, but some people complained earlier about these effects being broken (not working stable as intended) on their watches. So I do not want to discourage you in using these effects, rather I would like to know your experience so far. Also dont forget to check the official Facer group on facebook.

5 Likes

Hello, thank you for the advice. I noticed this issue even with the first created watch face. I have since limited this effect, it only bothers me with two watch faces. In the end, I found a workaround using layers, and I’m also preparing a lot of elements in Photoshop.

4 Likes

Thank you :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome saxiwitch Glad u are… Great start and love ur work so far (:

3 Likes