Hello from Kentucky!

Hello all. Glad to have located this wonderful community based around this awesome watch face app! I have built a few simple watches as I learn the maths as everyone calls them. I have been sifting through everyone’s wonderful post and knowledge, and wanted to thank each of you for taking the time to share your knowledge, tips and tricks! I look forward to a great building future here!

9 Likes

Welcome to the Community from southern Indiana! Have fun, ask questions and read like crazy. Learning here is sort of like drinking from a fire hose, you just can’t take it all in. Your best bet is to bookmark the most interesting threads so you can go back to them if you need to. I make notes for myself about how to do new things that some of the other creators come up with, and I make sure to copy down the page URL in my note so I can find it again when needed.

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! I have been bookmarking tuts and other useful info, and have also started to keep a doc of others beautiful coding. Great minds think alike!

2 Likes

itsmestener welcome to the group!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community from Switzerland.

3 Likes

Welcome @itsmestener Enjoy .

2 Likes

ALL the guys above are the gods in this community- looking at their watchfaces and following their advise will get you a long way in this fascinating hobby. There are many others in this community who will help and advise- they are all gods!
Welcome to this community!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you for all the warm welcomes everyone!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family. Love ur watches so far.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words!!!

2 Likes

Welcome and Have Fun!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes