Hello from Omnia Tempore land!

Hi there, I am a new creator on Facer. I go by Omnia Tempore and I am a member of Vienna Studios Group. Guys from VS Group encouraged me to create watch faces on this platform as well. It is a new horizon for me to reach and I want to contribute into this community and help it grow as well as it will help ME grow as a designer. As I am new on the platform any helpful advises are welcomed and I am excited to be part of Facer as whole. :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!
A good starting point are the resource that have been shared by others, the tutorials, and inspectable watch faces from creators that are open to share their work.
Main thing is to learn, enjoy, and have fun. But don’t expect the community to be part of your creations, the community is there to help if you get stuck on something…

4 Likes

Hello Tom! Thank you! I already have some experience creating watch faces on another platform, so this is a new challenge for me… We’ll see how it goes…

2 Likes

Welcome to Facer… good luck :+1:

I charge £10 per tutorial :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s about 3 cups of coffee… … :smiley:

2 Likes

It seems to be the going rate for watch faces these days, so the tutorials should be on par with that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hello, welcome. Feel free to ask, we will try to help, but I doubt we can teach you much more than Tomas from Vienna Studios, your brand is part of, could.

2 Likes

coffee is an important commodity my friend, do not underestimate that :sweat_smile:

Yeah, so that’s definitely true… :smile:

1 Like

My Dear Friend . Why are you going in so Cheap :::)))

1 Like

Hello welcome and glad u are here. Welcome to the family…

1 Like

everyone starts somewhere, i’m sure you did too…:wink:

1 Like

Hey . Oh yeah . Still a Beginner . I hope you are not upset with my comment . I was having a Jest with @kirium0212 .

1 Like