Hello From Paris

Hello everybody

I started to create watch last week for my pleasure and family
We have samsung active 4 and active 2

I’m happy to be here with you and learn many things

Best regards
bonne soirée

5 Likes

Looking forward to see in your work. Plenty of help and resources here. Enjoy : )

1 Like

welcome! have fun!

1 Like

Welcome to THE best Face Creating Community on the Planet paumardp, where I’m sure you’ll find plenty to learn, and lots of helpful people too…happy creating :smiley:

Bienvenue dans LA meilleure communauté de création de visages sur la planète paumardp, où je suis sûr que vous trouverez beaucoup de choses à apprendre, et beaucoup de personnes utiles aussi… heureuse de créer :smiley:

2 Likes

waoouh…the translation is …!!

3 Likes

Bienvenue dans LA meilleure communauté de création de visages sur la planète, où je suis sûr que vous trouverez beaucoup à apprendre, et beaucoup de gens utiles aussi… heureux de créer :smiley:

It’s all I could do with Google Translate sorry

1 Like

Do not worry

faces = visages = human faces

Face = cadran de montre ici

I thought…It was a bot

3 Likes

I was just looking at your “Faces”, and you are doing quite well so far, well done :+1:
However, you need to check that your information boxes are wide enough to display all the info. In your “I’m a photographer” creation, you cannot see all the Steps, just the first number and some dots. May I suggest that you move PAS from 160 on the X axis, to 150, and make its; width slightly larger, to 130? I tried this out whilst Inspecting your Face and it solves the problem ok :wink:

3 Likes

updated

thanks a lot four your message

2 Likes

No problem, we’re all here to help each other as best we can :grin:
You need to widen the box on your Paris My Love Face as well ok.
As a tip, for Steps, or other text boxes, always check the width first: I set the Date to Wednesday the 29th of September as well, as Wednesday and September are the longest words I’ll need to fit in.

1 Like

Apologies, but you really need to check your Dim displays as well, as you can see here -

On this watch… I m not sûr the dim is operational
I’ll check

Thanks a lot

And on this Face, one of your Hands is Black, so can’t be seen.

Your other Faces are all ok

at the beginning, I forgot to create dim mode

1 Like

lol That’s fine, just remember to check the Dim Mode Display before you Publish, and change things if you need to then.

1 Like

updated

thanks

1 Like

Good afternoon @paumardp !!!

What good news, to know that there is a new partner … and from France …
I am Argentine … but I live in Russia … for many years
I wish you all the best … and many successes … in our group …
Here you will find a lot of good people with a lot of knowledge of programming and graphic design …
Enjoy it
Cordially JDCardozo

Bon après-midi @paumardp !!!

Quelle bonne nouvelle, de savoir qu’il y a un nouveau partenaire… et de France…
Je suis argentin… mais je vis en Russie… depuis de nombreuses années
Je vous souhaite tout le meilleur … et beaucoup de succès … dans notre groupe …
Ici vous trouverez beaucoup de bonnes personnes avec beaucoup de connaissances en programmation et en design graphique…
Profites-en
Cordialement JDCardozo

1 Like

hello

thanks to everybody for your warm welcome!
I’m happy to discover this community…

have a nice day

2 Likes