Hello, from Selangor, Malaysia!

Hello! My name is Akid Danial, but you can call me Akiddo. Ever since I started making watchfaces, I am hooked! I always have a knack for making themes on literally anything, from making 3DS themes for jailbroken 3DSes, to making Sony Ericsson themes for my friend, who has a collection of Sony Ericsson cellphones.

I like to make watchface replicas on anything from car clocks on the dashboard, to the old clocks you’d see on the TV back in the day, as well as making watchfaces inspired from UI/UX designs! Recently, I’ve made a replica of the Motorola AURA Altitude clock style, as well as making a watchface inspired from the user interface of Sims 3! Take a look:

5 Likes

Seja bem vindo…Brasil

Welcome…

3 Likes

Welcome, and hi from Switzerland. You’ve got some nice watch faces already!

5 Likes

Welcome - nice work, keep building!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community Akkido, loads to learn, and this is the best place for Creators :+1:

4 Likes

It sure does! I feel right at home ever since I started making such watchfaces.

4 Likes

love ur work and welcome to the community.

3 Likes

Can you work on one showing all the faux inside gears moving like the old Bulova Accutron

1 Like

5 Likes

As much as I’d love to recreate that, I’m aware there are people out there who had done it better than I could! Plus, I prefer making watchfaces seen on things like cars, TV stations, and etc.

1 Like