Hello from Slovakia! :)

Hey everyone! Excited to be a part of the community! Being a part-time graphic designer, I love how the Facer workspace allows everyone to create watch faces which are not limited to the extent of how design environments for Wear OS/Tizen/Harmony OS are. Any tips for a Facer newbie? All replies appreciated! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi there.
Have a look at the resources. You’ll find plenty of hands, tick marks, and stuff to get you going. Also have a look at “Community” when in your creator, there you’ll find watch faces that you can inspect and have look how things are done.

And if you get stuck, just ask… but I see you have already some nice faces out there!

4 Likes

Welcome to our wonderful Community, where there is loads to learn and lots of helpful people too. To help you, please search Tutorial, where some of our very talented creators have posted some very useful things. Other than that, yes, check the Resources, but also search online for Free Fonts that you can download to use, and as mentioned above, check out the Resources section here.
Hope you have lots of fun…:crazy_face:

2 Likes

I looked at the previous faces.
That’s a very good start.
Actually, the best tip I can give is the same as with any new topic.
Practice, practice, find your own style, practice and always try new things :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome and have fun.

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks for an advice! Sounds legit to me.

Hi, Tom, thank you :slight_smile:

With the resources and fonts mentioned above - that’s actually a great point - I’m really careful about copyright infringements and always try to remain original and design from scratch. Thanks for a valued advice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome, we all like to help each other here :+1:
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with…

2 Likes

Hello, welcome, have fun. Your first entries are pretty well done.

1 Like

Thank you! Will continue to do my best :slight_smile:

So glad u are here. Great people here.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m sure they are! :slight_smile: