Hello Hello from the World!

I’m NauticalAero, and I’m just new to Facer. I just made my custom Mob Psycho 100 watchface sourced from the Japanese Blu-ray video on YouTube. The Dimple clock I made today is what my custom watch is and liked. Sadly, I couldn’t make the numbers go black with white dots, because the art app I used insisted on making a pattern of a white background with black dots. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just wanna say hi.

1 Like

If you search the terms “Mob Psycho 100: Dimple,” then you should see it. What do you think? If there are any mistakes I made, just lemme know.

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy making creations.
You can also post a preview here with the URL excluding anything after the watch ID
EG: `https://www.facer.io/watchface/3mhSZv3Xp1’

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @knash3734 and well done on creating your first Face. May I suggest making your Numbers a little smaller, your background a little darker, and also changing your Dim display (it only has 2 Hands on a Black empty screen at the moment). There are lots of helpful/friendly people here if you ever need any help at all, and loads to learn too. Have fun creating :smiley:

Done it! Now that you can see other things going around, I bet you’re now able to see what time really is, since I made some adjustments. You should be able to sync it to your Watch by now.:wink:

1 Like

Looking good @knash3734 but move your Orange Bezel/Tickmarks behind the Numbers, and your Numbers are still quite large. It’s your Face though remember, so it’s whatever makes you happy, and it’s already looking better than it was, so well done :clap:

Thanks. Really appreciate it!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You’re most welcome, it’s always nice to give and receive a bit of praise, and sensible opinions on designs can often be extremely helpful. :+1:

1 Like