Hello, I'm new here!

I’m new here. I’ve been enjoying creating some basic watch faces just for fun - I enjoy being creative with these. I know I have A LOT to learn, but I look forward to seeing how much better my watch faces get with time and practice. Any advice is welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome!
Take a look at the resources, that is a good starting point. And then there folks out there that have their watch faces open for inspection, so you can learn. Some of mine are here: K.I.S watch faces
And if you’re stuck, reach out, you’ll find that you’ll get help.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community, lots to learn here and plenty of helpful people too :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome @gingerturner.gt Enjoy your new Distraction Like you need one .

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community!

2 Likes

haha, I definitely do NOT need one with my busy life, but I just can’t stop!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! You have some awesome watch faces!

2 Likes

Welcome @gingerturner.gt!
And W :astonished: W I’m impressed you still have energy (and time!) to be so creative with your face designs on here! I bet it’s also a form of stress relief, I know it is for me (even though I have yet to publish any of the many faces I’ve created so far!)

2 Likes

Thank you! I have looked over the resources a little bit. I was excited to have learned how to do sequences already for a little bit of animation effect. I know I have a long way to go though, so I will absolutely be spying on others’ faces for awhile haha.

2 Likes

Thank you. It definitely is a form of stress relief! It lets me just zone out for a little bit here and there.

3 Likes

Hello, welcome, feel free to ask. Will gladly help you to make your face ideas work.
To make them look pretty will stay on you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes