HELP - finding previous watch face

I installed a watch face about a week ago and I can no longer find it in that category. Unfortunately I did not save it as a favorite and when I installed another watch face, this one disappeared.

I really love this watch face. It was either in the abstract or illustrated category. It had the shadow of a man fishing. On his fishing hook, it displayed the seconds. The background was a nice orange with a sunset. Clock was digital. Displayed other information like steps, bpm, weather. Loved this watch but can’t find it anymore- help!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @miranda.m.ho, you haven’t lost that Face :grin: Tap your Watch Face 3 times quickly and then you should be able to scroll right to see other Facer designs you have synced/installed. Just scroll to whatever one you want and tap on it to select it :smiley: :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick reply!!! I thought I lost it, but am so grateful you helped me get that design back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re most welcome, we all learn new things every day, and you’ll find there’s lots of helpful people here, and plenty to learn as well. Enjoy your Watch, and I hope you have a great weekend :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For anyone who wanted to know, this was the Face that miranda.m.ho was looking for -

3 Likes

Great face! @trazzoarq is a badass.

1 Like

Thanks Kevin! Another round for this guy,plz :beers:

2 Likes