Help problem Weather

Hello, is it possible to change language to French storm, snow etc weather?

2 Likes

If Facer does not automatically switch languages, there is nothing you can do.

2 Likes

D’accord merci ce dommage :frowning:

1 Like

You can hard code it in French if you want, but then it will be French for everyone.

You can use the tag: #WCCI#. Like this:

$#WCCI#==01?CLEAR:$$#WCCI#==02?CLOUDS:$$#WCCI#==03?CLOUDY:$$#WCCI#==04?CLOUDY:$$#WCCI#==09?SHOWER:$$#WCCI#==10?RAIN:$$#WCCI#==11?STORM:$$#WCCI#==13?SNOW:$$#WCCI#==50?MIST:$

Just replace the English words with French ones…

3 Likes

@tomas.sitko42 . I think the Weather text should come up in French for you . I am sure the Date does . Have you not got an Apple watch .
We can ask one of out International Friends . If you have not got an Apple watch do you have one for testing Facer Faces . I think to get a different language that will have to be set on the watch when it is Reset .
Otherwise as tom says it is Hard Code . That is the beauty of a decent set of Icons no description needed.

1 Like

I had one of my users asking why they see the weather in Spanish on the phone app, but it’s in English on the watch itself. I wonder if the connection between Facer and OpenWeather is having issues now that it’s more than one with the issue.

3 Likes

Yeah this feedback is so important . I wonder if @christianfernandes38 would join in and let us know about the Weather and Date coming up in Portuguese .

3 Likes

Oi amigos,
Eu tenho o maior prazer em ajudar pois, quando ocorre a tradução, inclusive relacionado ao clima, eu também sinto dificuldade…se tiverem um pouco de paciência eu tenho toda vontade de poder auxiliar!!!

Hi friends,
I have the greatest pleasure in helping because, when translation takes place, even when it comes to the weather, I also experience difficulties…if you have a little patience, I would love to be able to help!!!

1 Like

Thank you Tom :slight_smile: I will test tomorrow

2 Likes