Help save Lucky Andrei 🤒

Hi everyone, @Facer_Official

A member of our community needs our help. A lot of you may know @lucky.andrei as an active member who is always willing to help people with their designs or expressions. Lately he has not been doing well and therefore has not been active on the forums. This weekend we found out he has a cancerous tumor that has to be removed asap, or he will only have 2 weeks left to live. He has to pay this in advance, and he already has a few high medical bills.

Please help us help Andrei get his surgery! Leave a donation or help spread the word on social media!

8 Likes

Happy to help!
Please, Everyone, if you can spare anything, any amount helps! Let’s help the person who voluntarily helped everyone here. Let’s make the “Lucky” in his nickname actually mean a thing!

3 Likes

Thanks for setting that up Mattie. Hoping Andrei gets his Operation soon. It will be so good to see him able to contribute to Facer again.

3 Likes

Brilliant you’ve set this up. I hope Andrei get’s better soon. Rich (MACH-1)

4 Likes

Oh no! Get well soon @lucky.andrei! You can beat this! Contribution made!

4 Likes

We’re all behind you lucky_andrei, and obviously all wish you the very best in dealing with this.

4 Likes

You arer a warrior Lucky dont let that damned win , wish you the best. I suggest to comment with link this page on all new free release , there are ppl that sometimes want pay for free faces so i hope they give a contribute here

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who helped so far!!!

2 Likes

Yeah. Looking forward to some good news.

1 Like

Wow, I’m so sorry to hear this news. I pray he can recover. :pray:. He has always been kind to me and understood my point of view on how facer run things. I hope he improves.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’ve learned just now that Andrei has passed away. Thank you all who supported him. I’ve contacted his friend that was managing the funds, to see if the donations can go towards his funeral or something :frowning:

@akar.zaephyr @russellcresser @richard2 @bradtc @icrltd4 @alsx65 @lramos333

4 Likes

Sad Day ::: (((

2 Likes

OMG! Very sad to hear this. Such a loss… Yes, a very sad day…

2 Likes

Thank you @ThaMattie for the update
RIP lucky_andrei my friend, your legend will live on with all of us here :cry:

1 Like

Very sad to hear of this. My prayers go out to his family. :pray:

2 Likes

can’t believe, RIP Lucky i’m shocked

2 Likes

really sad about Andrei. I’m going to start a thread in the showcase section with a link to his profile so people can easily find his faces.

4 Likes

Very sad. I remember him as a kind, friendly guy who helped me when i was in need.
I hope he will be in peace now. RIP

3 Likes

“Mother Earth and father Wind
His spirit’s running free”

2 Likes