Help with a watchface

Hi, I’m making this watchface that must be simple and clean, any suggestion on adding date, seconds, battery or leave it clean?

Thanks
Cheers orz0

1 Like

Very nice minimalist design! :+1:

You could leave it as is and then use it as the basis for a series of variations…

1 Like

Thanks, I spent a lot of time creating those 40 numbers, I don’t like the 7 in the minutes, but it’s what came out from the scheme I created to start from so…
However thanks for the suggestions, I will leave it clean and maybe create a second version with more info

1 Like

Maybe the turbine could have a layer that rotates at the second speed.

The dim mode and the active mode are identical.
I think it works perfect as it is for dim mode.

However I would try to make the active mode stand out more than the dim mode.
Via animation, colours or more information

I do like the over all concept, hope my input helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, i adjusted the outside turbine to clock second and added a few elements to make it looks better, in a second version i will add also other informations but in this one i want to make it clean and minimal.
Thanks!

1 Like

One more question, i just published it, I was so undecided about the outer circle so I made one for rounded watches and one for squared ones, wich one do you prefer? you can switch between them selecting a different watch display

1 Like

Very nice - I love the deep blue colour!

1 Like

Thanks @mikeoday, very appreciated!
I saw your introducing collection, very nice one!

1 Like

That blue definetly improved the overall outcome

1 Like

Thanks mate!

Thank you very much!

Here it is the version with more informations

4 Likes

Very nice - I love the 3d globe effect.

1 Like

WoW this new version is awesome.
I really love it.
Wish it was mine

1 Like

Thanks so much @mikeoday & @joedoughty for the support and for the tips that helped me developing this watchface!
I’m very happy that you like it!

2 Likes