Help with Altimeter and Creator

I have 2 Qs…

First, I’ve seen this asked but not answered at least for my watch. I have a galaxy watch 5 pro. I’m designing my own face and the altimeter is always very high. What am I doing wrong?

Second, how do I delete a layer?

1 Like

@jideay A lot of people have trouble with the Barometer . You need to do tests to see if your watch has a pressure sensor . The watch estimates the Altitude from the Air pressure so it needs calibrating . They are notoriously inaccurate as changes I air pressure from the weather modify the reading .

If there was a way to get you Altitude from the NET and your GPS location it would be more accurate . Some map apps have Altitude . There are dedicated Altitude Apps . You cold call them from a Premium Face with A shortcut complication .

A lot to take in there . let us know how you want to move forward .

On the Right of each layer Title Box is a little bunch of Icons . The Pop Up shows DELETE .

I will post a shot in a bit .

1 Like

@jideay

@djay3 Here are some shots that might be useful . You will see that the Barometer reading is quite good . Altitude is wrong of course . I am at 99 feet / 30 meters above sea level . I would have to calibrate the altitude . I might even give it a try . I have surrendered my PRO account but I can still make tests . I gave up on This stuff as my old watch did not have a sensor . This one does . What Fun .

1 Like