Help with Apple Watch 6 & iphone x

Been over a year. I get the face but the ones with complex complications don’t work. Have tried with Help Support before no luck. I use a Apple watch 6 and a iphone x.
Trying the new CFW COCKPIT DIGITAL 02, top left is showing but when touched goes to facer spinning then back to face but nothing. Same with bottom left and center. Nothing in middle and bottom right. Only things that work is time, date and compass.

Who can step up and help me.

Nick

1 Like

Go visit this help page from Facer on designing for Apple watch and its limitations.

Limitations of Apple Watch

1 Like

I did visit the page and I don’t get complicateds within the pink area.

1 Like

If I might suggest, CFW Projects is @carlosfilippa here in the community you can contact him directly using a private message HERE and ask about the issues you are having with his watch face.

1 Like

It’s not just this watch face, any like and I will have the same problem.

1 Like

Just for grins and giggles, give this watch face a try. It’s my face made under the Herr Asozial Kerl name (Mr Antisocial Guy in German) It is not a premium face so touching it should do nothing. I’m curious if it shows you all the information. I’m just trying to eliminate possibilities for your problem. This would eliminate the premium face being the issue. My watch face is Apple 49

1 Like

Sorry about being so late. I’m trying it now, after 15 minutes there’s everything except top left and middle. I’m in the central time zone. Will be going to bed soon. I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I’ll keep trying it and watching tomorrow for your messages.
I really appreciate this.

1 Like

OK, that answered one question. It doesn’t have anything to do with it being premium. The top left and middle are Facer and the bottom three are Apple plug-ins that are provided to Facer. The Apple parts are working but not the Facer parts. I would go into your settings and make sure you have granted Facer all the permissions you can.

If it isn’t a permission issue, I would delete Facer from your watch and phone and reinstall them both. Make sure you sign back in with the same email you used first time. If reinstalling everything doesn’t fix it then contact @Facer_Official by email them at: facer-support@little-labs.com . Include any ticket numbers you have for previous contacts about this issue and let them know everything you can about the watch it’s operating system version and your phone and its version.

I’ve had good luck contacting them in the past. I think part of that is the fact that I used to be a General Motors service technician and my specialty was electronics and electrical systems on automobiles. I always tend to go overboard on the details because that is what will help someone figure out issues like you are having. Good Luck!

1 Like

How do I delete facer from my iphone x without losing my premium subscription.

You won’t lose the premium, that’s why you have to sign back in to the app using the same exact email you are using for the premium version of the app.

Did like you said, uninstalled both apps and now I get all the complications. Only problem is when I touch most of them it does the refreshing complications thing. Do you know how to search for the faces that have Apple permissions?

No on that one I don’t know. I have not owned anything Apple since I bought an iPod Touch 4th gen. That tells you how long I’ve been out of the Apple ecosphere.

Understand, thanks for all the help.

1 Like