Help with sequencer

Hello, I’m currently creating a Pokémon battle animation face, everything was going well until I encountered an issue with the sequences. I wanted the Pokémon to change every day, so I found a tag ($#DdL#!=1?2000:0$) that allows me to do that. However, the problem is that I can only use the tag in the position category. As a result, all the sequences are being displayed outside the frame of the watch, and it seems like the watch is playing all the sequences I created for the week simultaneously. This causes the animations to lag. When I only have two sequences, everything works fine.

Is there another way to make the sequences change every day for a week (with two sequences for each day)? Initially, I thought about using the opacity, but when I apply the tag to it and click out of the sequence, and then back in, the opacity just displays ‘0’.

Sequence and Opacity does not work.
Should work with setting the X or Y position to a larger negative (off screen) number when the condition is not met.

Yes .You have discovered that Sequences can not use thier Opacity Field . We could say it should not have a Field there . Any way the trick of sending it off to X 2000 is the way . Yes Animations are a burden on the system . Reduce them in size on EZGIF . you are showing them on a very small display so they can be quite small. I have done tests with 4 animations .but you should be able to reduce 7 to something that will work . Yes they are running in the background . Now try get them to start at a specific point in the sequence . Ha Ha don’t Bother . But while you are there set the Trigger to Wake . You can do timing Tricks but as you may imagine it is tricky .Creator does not run them in real time . Enjoy .