Hey Gang - Can I get help with an Element

Hi everyone!

I’ve been working on my first Analog watch and I am about done however I have 2 elements for when the battery gets low, one flashes red and the other just reveals itself and I can not get both of them to work together.

Basically, I want a red glowing ring to appear around the center of the clock rings. How would I do this? Here is a link to the watch so you can inspect it and see that I have both Elements and one only shows after the battery reaches 15%. How can I make them both one item or can I do that?

• W
1 Like

Hi @wolfkazack try this:

$#BLN#<=15?((sin(-#DWE#*2))*50+50):0$

2 Likes

Pefect! Thanks, Thomas!!

Here it is now. Just a bit more work to do to it now and I should be done soon.

Also Big Thanks to RUSTY-CRESS,
Gizmo411, SR-Design.vision, and MONO-FADE-TEST for their time helping and educating me on Facer Creator!

I’m wondering if I should do something around the frame of the face like a step counter? What information is most important to most? Maybe some sort of clever dot into the design that when clicked can show some stat? I have no clue how to make something clickable to hide and show a stat or another graphic, is that possible in Facer Creator?

• W
2 Likes

You’re welcome! I like it the way it is. Sometimes less is more. Nice job - keep creating.

2 Likes

“” You’re welcome! I like it the way it is. Sometimes less is more. Nice job - keep creating.""

Yeah I’ve said this many times before too =) I feel an analog clock should be an analog clock but I always like to hear what other people expect in their faces so I can have others enjoy my creations as I can always make my own personal ones for me me me! =)

Hmmm…

• W
1 Like

For super minimal I just have the time, Next to add are date and/or battery imo. Then it’s a toss-up between weather or steps. That’s how I look at it.

2 Likes

For me, I like 2 kinds of faces, but that’s just my taste:

• either it has all the information related to outdoor sports, so steps, heart rate, weather, etc
    or
  • it is a face that could be built, so realistic enough from a mechanical point of view, it could have a digital display as well

and then there are tags which not all watch have, so I tend not to use those.

2 Likes

Hey @tom.vannes that sums it up nicely.

1 Like