Hey Howdy - Just getting started

Just signed up for the community but have been reading through it for a couple days. Also, just started trying to build faces…have 1 so far and currently attempting to design my second!

Looks like a great community and looking forward to seeing and reading all about this stuff!

Hi, Welcome to facer community

1 Like

Thank you, Selia67

Welcome! Everyone here is great and happy to help. Look forward to what you come up with.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @nerome13 glad to have you a part of the facer community. You said you had one face already, did you not publish it? I tried to check it out but I didn’t see it on your page.

1 Like

Thank you, both!

@Orion - Thanks. Already seems like a great community and helpful. I am hoping that I will come up with stuff that I actually like and want to publish. haha. I knew I should have paid more attention in my graphic design classes.

@syntaxracing - I have not published it. Since it was just trying things out and for a lack of better terms, messing around, I, honestly, didn’t think to publish it and also wasn’t sure where it goes if I did. But, will take a look at publishing it!

Hi and a warm welcome in this great community!

Greetings, Phantasico aka GAUSS

1 Like

Welcome and happy facing!

1 Like

Thank you, both!

Looking forward to it and having fun so far.

@syntaxracing - I just decided to publish the first one I made. Here is a link EMBE - Simple Gray 1 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Was fun building and learning how to…

1 Like

Nice! Interesting use of the tick marks. Thats a great start, I’m very interested in seeing what you come up with next. Im glad you’re having fun with it, that’s how the best faces are made.

Thanks, I really appreciate the words.

Have a few that are coming to me, so making a testing assets when I can. Hopefully, will have another soon. Or maybe a few, because the ideas are loose variations of each other.

well arrived among us

Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Thank you, Oregon900 and Linlay. Much appreciated

1 Like

Hello, folks, from not so sunny Liverpool, alas. Brand new here and am about to have a good look around the site to get the feel of things.Look forward to chatting to you all, well, at least some of you!

Hello and a nice welcome, John!

Welcome! Make sure to ask lots of questions :slight_smile: