Hi Facer Forum peeps!

Hey, I hope everyone has been doing great! Sorry to be AWOL lately, been both super busy but also I’ve been spending more time over in the newish FB group. Check it out if you haven’t!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/378114575992895

I’ve fallen way behind posting new faces over here, but I’ve been posting them on the FB page. But I still have been browsing through here to see what’s up :slight_smile:

Be good! I’ll see you around :beers:

6 Likes

Good to hear you’re still creating Faces my friend, your absence was noticed lol

2 Likes

the factory is working at maximum capacity my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wondered why you were so quite in here, that’s unlike you. But I have been noticing your posts on the FB group. That’s turning into a nice environment for public discussion. I’ve noticed it’s a lot easier over there to get a feel for what the “normal” users like.

3 Likes

I have noticed some new faces you posted in the Facebook group - always good stuff you create, and very inspiring. I think over there is good for user interaction, but over here is good for interaction with fellow creators.

5 Likes

I agree, I like that the FB group has much more general interaction of regular users sharing their favorite faces. Here as Brad says, it’s mostly us designers. (not necessarily a bad thing, just different)

3 Likes