Hi from Jogja to Facer Community

Hi there, greeting from Jogja, have been playing around with creator for some times and finally have a watchface to share :slight_smile: please note that I only test it in my ticwatch e2 because it’s the only watch I’ve got. but hopefully works well also in other brand
any comments and inputs are welcome :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the Facer Community oqhadian, and well done on creating a nice looking Face :clap:

Works without issues on my Pro 2020. Neat design!
Curious question: is there a reason the 9 is bigger than 6 and 12? Don’t change it, I’m not criticizing, I’m just curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Hope to learn from you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for trying it! No specific reason, just want to make balance the space between bezel and carbon layer :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, there’s lots of helpful people here, and quite a few Tutorials you can view as well. If you’re ever stuck, or just have any questions in general, just ask in the correct section and I’m sure you’ll soon get answers. Happy creating oqhadian :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the group @oqhadian
A pleasure that you are here in the group !!!:slightly_smiling_face:
I congratulate you for your design, very intellectual and interesting, very good work with the red colors…:+1::clap:
I really like your design …
I congratulate you again.
Cordially

2 Likes

@oqhadian
Hello! you have achieved a very nice design. Congratulations !!!
I’ll keep seeing you around here.
greetings from Argentina!!!
Paula

1 Like

Thanks alot @cardozo198013 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks alot @paulabacchetta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer Community @oqhadian! I like your color scheme, red, gray, and black. It’s a nice design, great job :+1:

1 Like

thanks @ryanpaul28, I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @oqhadian , greetings from Bali

2 Likes

Welcome! I did a lot of faces on Watchmaker before moving over to Facer and I had a few with one big numer. I like it, adds flair.
Keep designing!

3 Likes

I wonder why you have come over to Facer. Have you stopped you work on WatchMaker. I have had reports that complications like weather and Location are much better there. But it seems you can not use Gif animations there. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve used the Watchmaker App on my phone a long time ago, and I thought it was rubbish.

1 Like

Probably why they are coming over here. Oh and for the High Class Banter :::)))

I still mess around with watchmaker. I went to Facer because I was unhappy with the finish quality and steps were always off by hundreds, and I could see the value of the great community forum here. I do miss not having access to calendar events and ease of color control.
Here is a screenshot of a simple watchmaker face I made a while back that shows the agenda put to use…

2 Likes

Yup. Cool. Nice clean look. Usual duspects appart from Schedule stuff. So that text is arrayed on the Arc Automaticaly. Is that for the Shedule only ?

1 Like

@russellcresser No, it’s called curved text and you can use it for anything you want choosing up or down with radius control. Another nice feature.
I’m still much happier on Facer though and prefer desktop applications.

2 Likes