Hi I am Heather..hlb1272...from Ohio

Hello from Ohio. My name is Heather. This is my current watch face, it is one of my own designs. I have really enjoyed making new faces and watching people like them and sync them, it lets me know I’m doing good. I look forward to making even better faces with lights and movement.

8 Likes

Welcome,

Your off to a Great start! Our community is very friendly and helpful.

Please stay a while, and ask the community for help along the way.

Happy Facing :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi, Heather!
Nice watchface! I love the almost otherworldly glowy look on your kitten :star_struck:

Is this a good representation of your work?

2 Likes

Welcome to the Facer Community from your neighbor over in Indiana! :grin:

3 Likes

Absolutely! I love making all kinds of faces but they have to have that something special that sets them apart.

2 Likes

Indiana is literally in my backyard LOL I live in college corner so I’m always in your state LOL thank you for the good welcome

2 Likes

I’m about 20 miles south of Bloomington IN where Indiana University is located.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @hlb1272 aka Heather :wave:
There’s absolutely loads you can learn here, with plenty of friendly/helpful people too, so if you ever need any help or advice, please feel free to ask ok. There’s a Resources section as well, where you can find extra “bits” that you might like to use in future designs, such as Hands, Numbers, and Bezels. Have fun creating, I’m pretty sure you’ll get lots of syncs :smiley:

1 Like

Late to the party but welcome.

Wuick tip for the forum. You can post a preview of your face straight from the address bar of the browser, up to the end of the face ID, for example https://www.facer.io/watchface/GrmPyPH1vH

I put the backward quotes (left of the 1) around it so it didn’t actually display the face, which is also useful when posting expressions so it doesn’t turn :( into a frown in the middle of your expression post.

While generally not a fan of full imaged background faces I do think many of yours are great.

I particularly liked your Simple Star and the Dragon range.I think they are great with one small thing. There needs to be more contrast rather than compliment between the text and the background. I do think that could be the gap between great and amazing.

1 Like

Hello Heather and welcome to the community. Most everyone here is helpful and supportive. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Have fun and keep creating!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Come on in @hlb1272, you’ve got a good collection and are off to a good start. Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome Heather

I’m originally from Ohio, mansfield.

Moved to Cali for the Army 30 years ago, ugh, that makes me sound so old. Haha

Anyway, welcome to the site

My wife and daughter love your kitty watch

2 Likes

welcome

3 Likes