Hi. I am Robert Bürger

I’m from Berlin Germany and a professional Theme and Watch Face Designer for Huawei.
Since last week I discovered the huge and amazing world of Facer.
So I decided to build my Watch Faces also for this great community.

Usually, I’m a common Apple Watch user but for creating Huawei WFs I’m having also a GT 2 Watch for testing.
Sooner or later I will also get a Samsung Watch to be able to test my face creations.

I’m looking forward to a bright future where I can present you some cool Watch Faces :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi Robert @RobertBuerger . Welcome to the community . We have something in common . GT2. Not really the right place to get too much into that . I will ask you one Huawei question is it possible to get a calculator app .
So Please get a WearOS watch GW4 but the older ones are great but have Tizen OS . I have Galaxy Active 40mm . If I am Busy with it I have to charge twice a day.
Check out the apple designing stuff . Enjoy the Creator for WearOS and Tizen . I had a go at the Huawei Platform but gave up after finding Facer.
Enjoy.

3 Likes

Plenty to learn here for any supported platfform. Welcome and have fun exploring.

4 Likes

Hi @russellcresser,
thank you for your question and your Watch suggestion :slight_smile: I will consider this.
I only develop Watch faces for Huawei, so unfortunately I can’t develop Apps for Huawei.

Indeed, Facer is a lot more convenient than Huawei to build Watch Faces.

1 Like

Robert I was not asking you to make me a calculator app I just wondered if I might download one from somewhere.

Sorry, I missunderstood this.
Unfortunately, I don’t know.

3 Likes

No problem . More of joke really . You are kind to respond . I am trying to get something done . A contradiction to contributing to the Community . I will have a look through you watches soon .

3 Likes

If you are looking for inspiration for design you have centainly come to the right place.
Paid and free, the forum here is rich with amazing designs.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @RobertBuerger I’m looking forward to seeing what you come with for us Samsung users :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @RobertBuerger , nice to have you here. I am sure your experience will be valuable here! :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome sir

I’m just a hack user here but, am amongst some outstanding talent.

I’m sure you’ll make a welcome addition.

4 Likes

Welcome @RobertBuerger, looking forward to your creations!

4 Likes

welcome Robert, those are nice looking faces!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard from Heinsberg, Germany. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome Robert!

3 Likes

Welcome and Greetings from Nürnberg

3 Likes

Nice to see you’re still around @karinkaiser1967 - hope you’re keeping well?

1 Like

Im here just been sick . This Corona Mess finally gotten a hold of me . But working as a Care Giver it was just a Matter of Time . But im getting better after 3 long Weeks of feeling like crap

2 Likes

Aww, I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m also pretty sure that we all wish you a speedy recovery :hugs: :mask:

2 Likes

Thank you … Even though im Vacinated it gotten me pretty good . But im glad when I can go back to work. This sitting at Home and not allowed to go outside is nothing for me

2 Likes