Hi I'm Death the from NW part of the States

I’m new to the forums , been playing with the creator ,still trying to figure it all out

3 Likes

Welcome @viperh1020 !

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Welcome to Facer. You are doing the two things that are most important in learning how to make watch faces here. 1. You are playing with the creator, even if you don’t publish anything at first, the more you play with it and load onto your watch, the more you will learn. 2. You are on the forum. Just read everything you can. There is a world if information here, plus a lot of friendly helpful people who can answer just about any question you might have.

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer.io @viperh1020 community.group !!!
As our friend said @mrantisocialguy … this is a group where you are going to meet a lot of good people … and you are going to find a lot of information for your questions.
Enjoy it

1 Like

Yes, welcome to the Facer Community viperh1020 :crazy_face:
I see you’ve already created 74 Faces since joining back in August last year, and after looking at some of your Faces it’s evident that you’ve learned a lot already, so well done. As the other guys said already, there’s lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you any questions or ideas that you want help with, then you’re certainly in the right place. Once again, welcome, and I wish you all the best in creating lots of wonderful masterpieces that you’ll love.

welcome to facer @viperh1020 !!! you will enjoy being in this wonderful world of design.
greetings from Argentina.

1 Like

welcome @viperh1020
As everyone has already been saying, plenty of nice folks around here to give you feedback or help you with your creations!

1 Like