Hogwarts Legacy Inspired

This is my first ever post and the first ever watch face I created!
I put way too many hours into it, but I am super proud of it and I decided to share it with you.
I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I love Hogwarts Legacy. I have been playing the game again after a small break and I don;t know what got into me but I decided to make this.

Don’t be too harsh, please!

7 Likes

Wow! Great work :clap: And welcome to the community :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! That is a very impressive first watchface for sure.

4 Likes

Welcome. Keep it up and have fun!

4 Likes

You’re right to be proud of your watchface! It’s a bit busy for my taste but for a first It’s excellent! (I wish myfirst was as good). With skills snd imagination you will enjoy yourself with Facer and in this community. I have found most of the answers i needed here ,- just do a search. If you can’t find what uou were looking for post a question and you will get help - guaranteed!

2 Likes

Yes . Welcome to your new Obsession . That is a very impressive Debut Face . Jolly Well Done . Check your SR SS readings on AOD you have them showing again down the bottom . As you get on you will find Nice Hands here on the Community Resources section . If you are not finding them we can help .
Please duplicate your work Before you Publish one of them . If you are near a copyright infringement you work will just be taken down . Keep it up and Enjoy .

3 Likes

Amazing! Love Harry Potter so I will be wearing this one :smiley:

2 Likes