Horizontal scrolling on wake

The watchface below is my latest WIP ( who says you can’t play music on a smartwatch!) :smiley:
In Creator the music scrolls smoothly but on my watch it is anything except smooth . I’m on my mobile writing this and I hope inspection is on. I’m trying to find a way to scroll smoothly on my watch

3 Likes

You get 10 points if you recognise the music and musician. :smiley:

3 Likes

Satchmo ? Inspection is not on . If you are using #Dsm# as your timer base it is broken at the moment . Use #DWE# or #DWFSS#
BTW if you have 3 lines of music . You can spread them out and have the scrolling continuous.
For example . You would probably want it faster .

2 Likes

I see you are a Jazz man - yes Satchmo! and the music? What a Wonderful World…
Inspection now on :slight_smile:
I have two lines of music spread out as you say - I wanted them to start on wake. If I could find a way of making them scroll smoothly on my watch I will add more lines to fill the 15 seconds before my watch goes to the AOD dim mode

3 Likes

Check out the Test I posted above . I am not a Fan of Jazz but love that Man .
See I have added a 15 second pass . Good call easier to see the scrolling . Probably nearly in time with the music as well .

1 Like

Thanks for your help and advice - it is exactly what I was looking for. I published it a bit earlier today.

1 Like

Brilliant . I am sorry I missed it . My notifications were swamped with Likes . I should be so lucky .
I will pop across and look at your profile . Thanks for letting us know .