Hour/Half hour highlights on a very basic analogue

Just thought I would share as the angles had me flummoxed initially.
Under 30 minutes the hour is highlighted and over 30 minutes the following tickmark.
Thought the expressions would be useful for folks going forward.
Home designed hands. All else is Facer basic shapes. Mainly arcs and tickmarks.

4 Likes

Yeah. Great Fun. We’ll done. You could do with tick mask for the battery gauges with a few less ticks. Slightly bigger hands?

1 Like

Inner tick marks are primarily minutes/seconds. Just bordered them and used battery as a fill as I know you need your battery indicators, as do I.

I may make some wider hands for this face.

2 Likes

Yeah . 60 min 60 sec . Sorry, I should think before I say anything : )

1 Like

Good idea, definitely different, well done.

1 Like

I made shorty versions of the hands so shrinkage to the smaller inner face did not thin them. Should be a little better.

No need to apologise for any comment, especially where and how I put my battery info. Anything that makes me think is a good thing. On the last few faces I have even stopped labeling it, assuming an international standard of watch on left, phone on right.

2 Likes

Just seems silly to me. We don’t have to lable the hands. If someone puts one number on the face I think most know it is the Date. I have to say that a lot leave off the Mobile Battery as often there are comms problems.

I like this one of Peters

1 Like

That is nice. I’ll have to get onto the hollow hands at some point, especially glowing ones.

On the subject of hands, I took your advice and made them BIGGER!

2 Likes