How do I add Distance and Calories?

I’m not sure where to post this question. But I see there are some faces that show Distance Travel and Calories burned etc. I do not see these things inside the Creator or in the HELP Center. So how would I add them to my faces? I am fully subscribed.

• W
    MADDOG

Hi @wolfkazack,
Calorie = (round((#ZSC#/20)))
Distance = $#UNITSYS#=IMPERIAL? (floor(#ZSC# * 0.621371 * 0.65/10)/100): (floor(#ZSC# * 0.65/10)/100)$
You post same thing in two subject, here i replied on one. Hope covered and workable.

2 Likes

Thanks Nobel! Do you know if these calculations are based on steps + Body comp or does it use GPS? In which case if it is GPS I assume it will constantly pull location data and burn through the battery faster or?

• W

Hi @wolfkazack,
Calculations are not based on GPS. A simple trick i want to share to check it out. If you turn off the location on your watch and take some steps, you can see the steps increasing because of the movement. Hope this will not consume the battery much.

1 Like

Thanks again Nobel. And yes I have done this with Steps, but wanted to make sure the Distance and Calories weren’t using GPS.

oh P.S. I assume since it says Imperial that it is in MILES? Will, it auto convert to Kilometers if someone uses it as a 24 hour watch?

• W

Hi @wolfkazack,
There are two things in your question which is not related with each other but both two are different issues as below.

1. Yes, it will auto convert when you choose in UNIT SYSTEM between imperial and metric.
  2. Point one no relation with 24 hour watch. It is relation on unit system.
1 Like