How do I reduce the display brightness in the evenings?

I wanted to make the display brightness decrease in the evenings, added a black shape and a control expression $ # DU#>#SH#?30:0$. Everything works fine in the preview, but when you install it on your watch, I see a black screen. Why?
Huawei Watch 2 (Wear OS)

1 Like

I assume the above expression is just being displayed incorrectly and you are using the following without any spaces

$#DH#>#WSH#?30:0$

is that right?

if so, is your watch getting weather data ok? That is, #WSH# is provided with the rest of the weather data so without weather data the expression will give unreliable results.

Iā€™m using a translation program and it made an error in my request. The expression looks like this:$#DUH#>#WSH#?30:0$
The idea is that after sunset, a black translucent layer appears on top of the bright screen.In the Facer program, the preview works great, and after installing the dial on the watch, This black surface has 100% density regardless of time.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

Did you mean to use the UTC time tag #DUH#? #DH# is the tag for local time hour ( 0ā€¦23 hrs ).

And, is your face getting weather data ok?

I have issues with that #WSH# tag. You can use $#DISDAYTIME#==false?30:0$

If you want to check sunrise/set issues, check this test face I made to see what works on your watch:

1 Like

all looks to be working on my carlyle

It works. Thanks!