How do I remove an Item saved in Favorites?

Hi, I added something to my Favorites list by mistake. I did a search but it had 0 Topics on this.
How can i delete unwanted items in my Favorites list .

Thanking you in advance,

GrammyLove

Hi, @selia67.

To remove any watch face from your Favorites, just navigate to it inside your Facer Android app, and tap the grey check icon above the green review icon and the blue sync icon. It will turn into a red heart icon, which gives the opportunity to add a design to Favorites.

Hope you’re enjoying Facer!

Thank you soo much.

Any suggestions for this exact issue on iPhone?

None of those buttons seem to exist there & I can’t figure out how to remove something from a list (or even just delete the list entirely) for the life of me :weary::man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

Hopefully you can help? Thanks :+1:

I don’t use iPhone, but I would think it would be similar in that whatever you tapped to mark it as a favorite, tap it again and it will probably un-favorite it.

1 Like

That’s what you would think, but sadly no - it doesn’t work like that. Tapping again does nothing, although it does un-highlight the selection that doesn’t actually seem to remove it from favorites & next time I view that faces page the Favorite symbol is back.

I also am unable to figure out how to delete lists of faces I’ve made…there seems to be no option, the steps given above for Android do not work/refer to buttons that do not exist in the iPhone version & I can’t seem to figure it out for the life of me :frowning:

If by list, you mean a collection, yeah, you cannot delete them. You can remove everything from a collection, or reuse it by renaming it, but no delete. If list is not a collection, then I don’t know :stuck_out_tongue:

iPhone user here as well. As far as I can tell there is no way to remove a watch or delete a collection when using iPhone. And Facer is not commenting or disagreeing…so I’m guessing that’s confirmed.