How do I save watch faces?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active. Everytime I download a watch face from Facer, the previous one I downloaded from Facer is not saved anywhere on my watch. I have to download it again. Anytime I download watch faces from Galaxy Store they remain saved on my watch so that I can go back to them later and use them again. I am just wondering if there is a way to save the watch faces from Facer on my watch?

Hi Rachel! They are saved as well, but you need to access them slightly differently - on Facer, you’ll need to 3x tap on your watch face to see the faces you recently used. Hope it helps!

Thank you so much. That worked!!

I have an Active 2. Triple tapping does not work on this watch since triple tapping only magnifies the screen. Please advise. Thank you.

I don’t think it’s actually what I’m looking for in how do we save our watch faces. I have more than 2 or 3 faces and I’d like to be able to back up any faces I purchase. Why is it we aren’t able to access our faces so we can back them up. Are they hidden files or buried in the app? I’ve been looking around and they seem to be hidden for some reason… There must be a way to back our faces to another medium.