How to add a leading 0 but..?

Nice Face . It might get taken down if you leave CASIO on the Face . By saying you looked on the Internet you mean you searched the Community . I get it . We all have different ways of talking about things . Many start an LCD face with the Facer template because it is very Important that your Font is MONOSPACED to get the ONES to behave . I have a couple gifted here on the Community . I dare say if you search MONOSPACED you might get something . I will send tlyou some later . I am on my Phone right now .

@5ALARMS Can you show us a shot of the Message that is telling you about the limiting of your posts . I am very surprised . The Topic might advise you to DM rather than make To many Consecutive posts to the same topic . That is not a restriction to Newbies , it is to encourage us to let Others in with a chance to contribute . At the moment it is just us Europeans the Americans join in later . The rest of the planet is on PUJI .

The pop-up won’t show up anymore since I’ve been a member of the Community for more than a day. Here are the words of the pop-up as I remember them:

“We appreciate your enthusiasm! Keep it up! Currently, members who joined less than a day ago have a post limit. You can post again in 5 hours.”

If @Facer_Official can join this thread, I could try asking them.

I can also try recreating the scenario by making a new account.

1 Like

Weird . I think it is a stratergy to cut down Bots Getting on to the Community . Some times if we Invoke @Facer_Official on these question we get Admin joining in .

Where do I search Monospaced? You said if I search Monospace, I might get something.

EDIT: I think it has something to do with the font? I found it online for free.

It’s only this font that has this problem. The LCD fonts that are already in Creator have Monospacing by default.

1 Like

Yeah, it could be a security measure…

1 Like

Sorry . About the Monospaced Font did you find one that works ? I got Distacted .

Try using LCD fonts in the Creator font dropdown - they work for me.

1 Like

No, I started improving other parts of my watch face. I will find another font later.

1 Like

None of them are to my liking. I’ll try looking for another font that I like

1 Like

I found a font with monospacing, and I like it more than the previous one :smiley:

@5ALARMS : Please be careful using “CASIO”, that is listed brand and Facer may not like it. Which means when you publish it, it may be taken down.

So do not use CASIO anywhere, not even in the description of your watch face.
(not sure what happens if you use a picture of CASIO…)

To be on the safe side, make duplicate copy of the watch face before publishing…

btw, been working on a similar one, but not finished…

1 Like

Yes, I’ve already removed the CASIO logo. Btw how do you share the watch face like that? And how did you do the timezone thing on the map? I was having trouble with that so I removed it from my face.

1 Like

Toms work is inspectable . Lat and Long are not to difficult . You need the correct Map projection and a good awareness of the map scale .

1 Like

In edit mode, hit the icon
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 22.47.04

Then you get the pop-up screen:

Then Hit “COPY” of the “Embed”, but remove some of the garbage. Everything from the “?” upto “/”. Example

COPIED URL:
<iframe src="https://www.facer.io/watchface/nPUKHyC6to?draft=true/embed" width="435" height="580" style="border:0;"></iframe>

Modified URL:
<iframe src="https://www.facer.io/watchface/nPUKHyC6to/embed" width="435" height="580" style="border:0;"></iframe>

To your second question.

• Yes, the face is inspectable, have look…
  • Basically what I did was take the LNG tag and used a mulitplier and a starting point to place it on the map (X-position). It is probably not so exact…
2 Likes

Love the description of that watch face :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for that. Nice tutorial :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice . There is nothing wrong with your work but look at Toms Face . There is nothing like the Drop Shadow to really say LCD . A bit more work and it is not worth it on the smaller Text .
See the Bot " Marvin " having a go at me for trying to Hog the Scene .

1 Like