how to create a logo for steps that walked?

I recently saw a watchface with a walking little man logo. I would like to know if someone can help me and explain how to make this animation. Thank you very much.

1 Like

You can make your own of course, but if that’s not possible, you can also just do a Google search for something like “man walking icon”, “steps icon”, “UI fitness/health icons”. Keep in mind that you should be using royalty free art, or you can pay for it too.

1 Like

Running Man Gif 02
Running Man Gif 01
Running Stick Man Gif 01
:arrow_right: Steps Feet Gif 01 :arrow_left: This one’s white
Walker 02

5 Likes

Hey Gizmo. Stunning response as always.

1 Like

Welcome. @frankac16. Do you know how to drop those Gifs into a Sequence layer and Switch on Trigger on Wake ? Sadly all you can do after that is scale it position it and select the runtime. You can not do AnyThing with Opacity or Tint.

1 Like

Ha ha, thanks @russellcresser

All my laptop time is being spent preparing images mostly of late lol

1 Like

Of course @frankac16 it is not that simple if you want to use your own images. You will need a minimum of four in my experiance naximum of 25 in Creator. Images .png with a transparent background. You could use EZgif to make your own or drop the images one by one into a sequence layer as you did with the .gif.
Get back when you can.

Oh Wow. So is that you making personal Christmas Cards. Thank you very Much :::)))

1 Like

Hello everyone and thanks for your responses. Reading some facer docs and taking into account answers, I made the animation with my own images, using the minimum of 4 images you mentioned. I used the formula: $(#Dsm#-#Ds#)>(0*0.250)&& (#Dsm#-#Ds#)<=((0+1)*0.250)?100:0$
placing it in each image and assigning the specific frame.