How to create Text Time?

Hi there, new to Facer and creating my first watch face, was just wondering how I create time in text form. As in 9:30 to be:

nine
thirty

is there an easy way to do this? Such as adding it through an element?

Any help would be great, thanks!

If you go to this watch face I made using text for time read out, it has inspection mode turned on. You can figure out how I did it and make some improvements on the design for yourself.

Capture2

Mr. Antisocial Guy - MAG 603 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

This is awesome, thanks alot!

On the date number you will need to delete all the spaces between the $ $ marks. This is what it should be:

$#DdL#==01?One:$$#DdL#==02?Two:$$#DdL#==03?Three:$$#DdL#==04?Four:$$#DdL#==05?Five:$$#DdL#==06?Six:$$#DdL#==07?Seven:$$#DdL#==08?Eight:$$#DdL#==09?Nine:$$#DdL#==10?Ten:$$#DdL#==11?Eleven:$$#DdL#==12?Twelve:$$#DdL#==13?Thirteen:$$#DdL#==14?Fourteen:$$#DdL#==15?Fifteen:$$#DdL#==16?Sixteen:$$#DdL#==17?Seventeen:$$#DdL#==18?Eighteen:$$#DdL#==19?Nineteen:$$#DdL#==20?Twenty:$$#DdL#==21?Twenty One:$$#DdL#==22?Twenty Two:$$#DdL#==23?Twenty Three:$$#DdL#==24?Twenty Four:$$#DdL#==25?Twenty Five:$$#DdL#==26?Twenty Six:$$#DdL#==27?Twenty Seven:$$#DdL#==28?Twenty Eight:$$#DdL#==29?Twenty Nine:$$#DdL#==30?Thirty:$$#DdL#==31?Thirty One:$

The way I did it with spaces between each number makes the date walk to the right on WearOS watches. They think it’s text with spaces and not an expression. It also DOES NOT show up in Facer Creator, it treats it as an expression. You can also change the words it displays as in $#DdL#==01?One:$ could also be $#DdL#==01?First:$. You can modify it however you like, just don’t have any spaces anywhere in the whole expression.

There are also tags for strings: Tags – How can we help?

For example (from the docs):

TAG DEFINITION EXAMPLE OUTPUT
#DmT# String value for minutes fifty eight
#DmMT# String value for minutes (tens place) fifty
#DmST# String value for minutes (ones place) eight

These are most likely localized to the language of the user, so beware if you want everything in English